No products in the cart.
- maximum wash temperature 40°C
- wash inside out, by hand or using programs for delicate fabrics
- do not bleach, do not chlorinate (white wash laundry powders and many colour wash laundry powders contain optical brighteners – you should check their composition!)
- not suitable for chemical cleaning
- not suitable for tumble drying
- prior to hanging the clothing out to dry, you should flick and stretch it slightly, then hang it straightened out – it will prevent the drying cotton from shrinking, which is a perfectly natural process for high quality cotton (with no artificial additives). Our grannies did the same to the laundry! :)
- dry in the shade, do not expose the damp fabric to direct sunlight
- iron at low temperature, max 110°C
*NOTE* Frequent washing of the clothing in a washing machine may result in a printed design rubbing off. It is a perfectly natural process. Thus, we recommend washing the clothing inside out, by hand or in a washing machine, using programs for hand washing or delicate fabrics.